We got scammed for $4000.00.Promised free airline tickets for coming to listen.

We, of course, never got any tickets. It is an on going scam in that you pay a $250 a year membership fee. The resorts, if you look on tripadvisor are not high rated resorts, but sub-standard lodging. I usually can spot a scam, but they are slick.

Promising you much, delivering nothing. I would warn anyone against going to hear their false presentation and empty claims.

We have called them several time concerning the free air line tickets and were told they were not responsible for that, but another entity.I hope I can save one person from wasting their $ by reading this.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4000 and wants Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts timeshare presentation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts?

Comments